Thaumic Wonders Mod 1.12.2. If you are a veteran Modded Minecraft player, you will probably know ThaumCraft. ThaumCraft is one of the most famous mods of Minecraft. ThaumCraft is used in most famous modpacks. It gives a completely new feeling, an extremely diverse gameplay for players.
ThaumCraft put into scientific Minecraft system but with a “twist” is magic! The magic that Thaumraft is based on is known as “Thaumaturgy”. The practice / celebration (perform) of the Thaumaturgy is called “Thaumaturge”.
ThaumCraft added a lot of new things to Minecraft like a bunch of new blocks, new creatures, new biome, new equipment, and more than new magic mechanisms.
Sadly, the designer ThaumCraft – “Azanor” stopped updating the mod in version 1.12.2 of Minecraft. But this does not make fans who love it become frustrated. ThaumCraft is still used extensively and Modders often design the add-on for it!
Thaumic Wonders is an add-on for ThaumCraft. So Thaumic Augmentation cannot run without ThaumCraft.
Thaumic Wonders adds a lot to ThaumCraft like the Flying Carpet – a flying carpet, Everburning Urn, or Disjunction Cloth to remove enchantments you don’t want!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Thaumic Wonders Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Thaumic-Wonders-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!