TerraQueous Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is created by ShetiPhian, author of several well-known mods like Ender Tanks, Platforms, Multi Storage or Multi Beds, … Nearly all of his mods are recommended to use in Curse‘s mod pack because they are well-made, very stable and usually do not cause any conflict errors when used in conjunction with other mods.
TerraQueous is a mod that upgrades the operational mechanism of the aspects of nature around players like trees, flowers, fruits, sky, … If you think there isn’t enough natural diversity in Minecraft, then mods of this type will surely make you feel excited with the new species of colorful plants that can give you new food sources; the new woods with fancy patterns used for building and decoration. The new plants that TerraQueous will add into the game including Apples, pears, peaches, mangoes, oranges, lemons, coconuts, bananas, …
Not just including new fruit species, Terraqueous also adds into the game new floating buildings and cloud blocks. Players can go to the new floating buildings to gather new blocks constructed from clouds, or with the right tool, you can bring rainbows home without any difficulties. TerraQueous requires Forge Mod Loader, ShetiPhian Core, and Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install TerraQueous Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, ShetiPhianCore, TerraQueous.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!