Teletubbie Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft adds some interesting characters from famous television broadcast for children – The Teletubbies.
The ecosystem of the monsters and animals in Minecraft is various and fruitful, including some domestic animals such as cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, etc. and some angry mobs like a zombie, skeleton, spider and especially creeper. However, with Teletubbie Mod – a mod inspired from a famous television broadcast with the same name for kids, we can meet some new friends with colors and friendliness. These mates are Teletubbie, appearing in plain biomes in the daylight and you can make friends with them. But wait! At night, the “Zomtubbies” will appear everywhere, attacking and frighten your world (it probably is an easter egg to cheat the players of the author. Be careful when installing this mod!
How to Install Teletubbie Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Teletubbie.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!