Teleport++ Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a mod that will help you navigate quickly between locations by adding a simple teleport system to Minecraft.
Teleport ++ will add 3 new items to Minecraft.
The first is Teleport. Teleport down will force you to give it a name, which is also the name of the teleport location. To use Teleport, you just need to right-click on it and choose the location you want to teleport to. You can teleport to the location of another Teleport. To craft, you will need 6 Obsidians, 2 Redstone Blocks, and 1 Ender Pearl.
Next is Area Teleport. Area Teleport is an upgraded version of Teleport. It will work similarly to Teleport. However, when you use it, it will teleport all of the creatures within its range (9×9). To craft, you just need to combine Teleport with 4 Redstone Torch. You can also upgrade directly from Teleport to Area Teleport by placing 4 Redstone Torch around Teleport (as shown in the picture).
Finally, there is the Personal Teleport. Personal Teleport when in use creates a portal, you can teleport back to that portal when using Personal Teleport again. Can be used many times. Crafted from combining 1 Ender Pearl with 8 Redstone Dust. Personal Teleport can be used to teleport multiple organisms at once if you hold it for 2 seconds (9x9x9 cells).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Teleport++ Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Teleport++-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!