TacoCraft Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 named TacoCraft.
TacoCraft will add Minecraft new items so you can make your own Taco cake!
To get started, you will need to plant Corn. Corn will be the item needed to make Tortillas (you can right-click Corn to harvest it without breaking). Next, you will need to make Brick Furnace and Comal. Once you have these items, you will need to combine 2 Corn to create Corn Dough. Then, place the Comal on the Brick Furnace, put the fuel in the Brick Furnace and put the Corn Dough in the Comal. After a while, your Corn Dough will turn into Tortillas.
Once you have Tortillas, you can combine it with other foods to create the following types of Taco:
- Steak Taco
- Carnitas Taco
- Al Pastor Taco
- Fish Taco
- Chicken Taco
- Cheesy Taco
- Crunchy Taco
- Golden Taco
To be able to view all the mod’s recipes, you can install JEI (Just Enough Items).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for TacoCraft Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2