Switch Bow Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft adds a new bow into the game known as the Switch-Bow as well as a series of multi-functions arrows that can produce more than 15 different effects. (Fire-Arrow, Frost-Arrow, TNT-Arrow, Luck-Arrow, Vampire-Arrow, Teleport-Arrow, Underwater-Arrow, Silver-Arrow, Love-Arrow, Torch-Arrow, Rocket-Arrow, Bone-Arrow, etc)
Do you think the default bow of Minecraft is good enough? It cannot automatically look for additional arrows to use, even though they are inside the inventory. The default bow also cannot switch between different types of bow. Such limited in usefulness had forced the creator of Switch Bow to design a new bow with superior functions to the original one of Minecraft. The mod also provides a particular quiver that can hold up to 9 arrows at a time as well as new types of arrows with unique abilities (shooting flames, ice, or lightning).
There are current 15 arrows with unique effects
Love-Arrows will make hostile mobs don’t attack you when hit by a love-arrow
You can download the latest version of Switch Bow mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Switch Bow Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Switch-Bow.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!