SwingThroughGrass Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft allows players to attack through glass without damaging it using weapons like swords or axes.
One of the most annoying things in combat in Minecraft is that when I try to attack a mob smaller than a grass block, I frequently hit the grass by mistake while the mob itself is untouched. To avoid further frustrations, Swing Through Grass mod is created so that whenever you attacking a mob that is hiding in a grass block, the attack will bypass the grass and strike the mob instead. Simple as that.
You can download the latest version of the SwingThroughGrass Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install SwingThroughGrass Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, SwingThroughGrass.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!