Sweet Tooth Mod 1.14.4 adds to Minecraft many new items made from Sugar.
Firstly, some food:
- Smelting sugar in a furnace, smoker or campfire will give you Caramel.
- Combining Caramel, a Stick, and an Apple will give you a Caramel Apple! It gives the stick back when you eat it.
- Similarly, combining two Sugar with a Stick will give you Cotton Candy! It can then be dyed any colour, similarly to leather armour!
- Combining an Apple, Sugar and an Egg will give you Apple Pie.
- Combining Sweet Berries, Sugar and a Glass Bottle will give you Sweet Jam. It gives the bottle back when you eat it.
- Combining a Bucket of Milk, another empty Bucket, Cocoa Beans and Sugar will give you Chocolate Milk. It gives the bucket back and cures *only negative* effects when you drink it
- Making a Cake with Chocolate Milk will give you a Chocolate Cake. No different from a regular cake, though.
But this isn’t just a simple food mod! There are some other, non-edible things you can do with sugar…
- Combining Coal or Charcoal with two Sugar will give you Sugar Dusted Coal or Charcoal. It burns for 20 seconds longer, meaning 2 more item smelts in a Furnace or 4 more in a Smoker or Blast Furnace!
- Combining 9 Sugar gives you a Sugar Block. It reacts to gravity, and will dissolve back into Sugar if it touches Water.
- Smelting a Sugar Block will give you Sugar Sand. It also reacts to gravity, but if it touches water it turns into Sugar Glass.
- Smelting Sugar Sand or putting it in Water will give you Sugar Glass. It’s more fragile than regular glass, so it can break if you jump on it or shoot projectiles at it too much! You can also make Sugar Glass Panes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.