Survive Mod 1.15.2. Normally, in Minecraft, you only need to have enough food to be able to “live”. Food will help keep your Hunger bar full and it will help you heal. This is probably the only system you need to keep in mind to keep your character from dying naturally.
Survive is a mod that will make Minecraf’s buddy survival system more interesting by opening it.
Survive will add the following new survival systems to Minecraft:
- Thirst Mechanics – You now have a need to drink water. The amount of water you currently have in your system, your thirst, will be displayed on the screen above your hunger and if your thirst falls to zero and you don’t drink water you’ll die of dehydration. You can get water by crouching and right-clicking a source block of water or drinking a bottle of water, but if you want to avoid the thirst effect smelt the water bottle to get purified water or drink a potion
- Temperature Mechanics – Your body temperature will be influenced by how hot or how cold your current biome and the blocks around you are.
- Sleep Mechanics – You will now require sleep to function. If you spend your days without getting sleep, your body will start to shut down, and the more time you spend awake, the more the debuffs will pile up
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Survive Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Survive-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!