Surrounding Indicators Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Surrounding Indicator.
Surrounding Indicator is a lightweight mod that displays the blood of the creatures around you on your screen.
By default, the Surrounding Indicator displays the blood of the creatures / players in the top left corner of your screen. You can customize the position of this display in the mod’s config file.
Surrounding Indicators are also a client-sided mod. This means that it will work on all servers when you install it on your side. In addition to displaying the blood of the players / creatures around you, it will also display the blood of the players on your team side (same scoreboard team) in the top right corner.
Surrounding Indicators also allows you to customize many things of the mod in the config file such as:
- The position of the table is displayed.
- Maximum number of impressions.
- The distance for the mod to detect the creature and display their blood.
- Et cetera.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Surrounding Indicators Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Surrounding-Indicators-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!