Surreal Biomes Mod 1.15.2. Exploration is an essential part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each region you visit is different. From colors, scenery to creatures, everything is different. It creates an extremely special variety unique to Minecraft.
The discovery element is a very important part of what makes Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it more and more new.
Surreal Biomes is a mod focused on this element of Minecraft. The main goal of Surreal Biomes is to increase the diversity of the Minecraft world by adding some new biomes.
Currently, Surreal Biomes has added new Minecraft 2 biomes as follows:
- Crystal Biome: This is a rather magical biome. Unlike the forests and the plain (plain), the plants in Crystal Forest and Crystal Plain are made of glass with different colors!
- Rainbow Desert: As its name suggests, it’s a desert with many different colors! The sand here will be colorful instead of just yellow.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Surreal Biomes Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot