SuperTools Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft many new tools and clothes made from the materials available in Minecraft. SuperTools items often have strong and special effects. Below is a list of new mod items:
- Lapis: Lapis tools have the same durability as Stone but have a horizontal speed of Iron. Tools from Lapis when strengthening will get better reinforcement lines at low levels.
- Quartz: The device made of Quartz has a bit lower speed and durability than Diamond. But similar to Lapis, Quartz strengthens better at low levels.
- Obsidian: Obsidian device is very durable but a little slower than Diamond.
- Redstone: Tools from Redstone are super fast but not durable
- Emerald: The Emerald tool is almost identical to Diamond but is a bit faster and deals more damage.
- Sickle: Sickle is a new kind of tool. It can be used to harvest crops.
- Quartz: When wearing a full set, you will get the Fire Resistance
- Obsidian: When wearing a full set, you will get Resistance and Fire Resistance but in return you will be Slowness II.
“Super Tools”: Super Tools are special mod tools. Super Tools has other recipes. They can also be repaired using Diamond.
- Super Pickaxe / Shovel: can break 3×3 cells at once.
- Super Axe: Destroy a tree at the same time.
- Super Sword: When slashing will make your target glow. Also have to play Weakness and Poison for 3 seconds.
- Cups: A multi-tools. Can do the work of all other tools. The cup will also burn your enemies.
- Special Cup: Similar to the Cup but when attacking, the enemy will suffer Wither for 5 seconds.
- A Bag of Bonemeal: Same as Bonemeal but has many uses.
To easily see the recipe, you can install JEI (Just Enough Items)!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install SuperTools Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, SuperTools-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!