Sulfur And Potassium Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. TNT is a pretty interesting block in Minecraft, right?
TNT is exactly a bomb. Its main purpose is to be used to blow things up. But it is also used for many other purposes. Many people use it to dig quickly. Many people built a TNT machine, or even a machine TNT used to … shoot people!
But the production of large quantities of TNT could be quite difficult because of the amount of Gunpowder it requires. To build an TNT, you will need 5 Gunpowder and 4 Sand. Normally, 4 Sand is not a problem, but 5 Gunpowder will require you to farm Creeper. But don’t worry because Sulfur And Potassium gives you a new way to make Gunpowder.
Sulfur And Potassium add to Minecraft 2 types of new minerals: Sulfur and Potassium. Sulfur appeared in both Overworld and Nether. When exploited, Sulfur Ore will fall out of Sulfur. Unlike sulfur, Potassium only appears in the Overworld. Potassium will fall into its Block form and you will have to heat it up in Furnace so that it becomes Potassium (similar to Iron or Gold). Once you have Sulfur and Potassium, you just need to combine it in the manufacturing box and you’ll get a Gunpowder!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sulfur And Potassium 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sulfur-And-Potassium-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!