Stupid Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a very special mod as its feature is to add to the game a whole bunch of incredibly stupid items (the title speaks for itself).
Are you already tired of digging ore, cutting trees, making plans, building houses, killing dragons…? Are you tired of playing Minecraft in a certain boring way and feel that the game’s storyline (if any) is no longer attractive? Don’t leave Minecraft just yet, because Stupid Things Mod can give you so many new things and interesting surprises just like the first day you getting to know Minecraft!
First of all, to have a glimpse of what the mod can do, you need to craft an item called Item Catalog that can display a list of items in Stupid Things mod.
All information about items and their crafting recipes can be found in-game in item tooltips.
Another advantage of the mod is the tooltip (in-game information system of items and blocks). It provides complete information and recipes about the items that the mod added into the game. Items and blocks can be enabled / disabled in the mod’s config file.
How to Install Stupid Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Stupid Things.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!