Structurize Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod mostly used to build for Minecraft. The mod’s feature is to add directly to Minecraft 2 useful tools in building.
The first is Scan Tool. Scan Tool is a tool to scan (scan or check) an area. Hand-in Scan Tool, you can mark the area you need to scan. After that, you just need to right click to open the interface. There, you will see the exact location (x, y, z) of the area you are scanning. You will see the “Show Resources” button, clicking on it will show all the blocks (or creatures if any) are in your marked area. You can choose to replace or delete them. You can also save the area you marked and name it, this function will relate to the next device.
The second tool is Build Tool. You can open the Build Tool interface by right-clicking on it. Build Tool will allow you to place, delete, and rename scans that you have saved. Build Tool is very useful, you can rotate, move the project as you like and you can preview it before deciding to put it there.
Both of these devices can be made but it is too “OP” if you plan to use them in survival.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Structurize 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Structurize-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!