Structure Generator Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Structure Generator.
Structure Generator is a simple mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a command that players can use to generate (generate) Minecraft constructions.
That statement is / generate. You can type / generate into the chat stream and it will display the works you can create. As you can see in the image, Structure Generator can create the following works:
- Pillager Outpost
- Overgrown Pillager Outpost
- Degraded Shipwreck
To create the project you want, just type / generate (the project name). For example, if you want to create an Endship, you just need to type / generate endship. This command will create an Endship in the position you are standing.
This feature of mods can be useful in building. For example, if you want to build a Pillager Outpost, you only need to type one command!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Structure Generator Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Structure-Generator-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!