Structure Gel API Mod 1.16.5/1.16.3 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by ModdingLegacy, silver_david, KingPhygieBoo and Lachney, programmed with the purpose of supporting startup and providing resources for other mods, so it usually appears in item “required” when installing. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum resource savings and can support many mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing and fixing errors for multiple mods at the same time becomes simpler. Almost the Mod Developer who programmed many mods used this programming method.
Programmed as a supported mod, Structure Gel API will not provide any effect when installed independently into Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of bringing new content into the game, it will provide documentation, code and built-in frameworks so that other mods can work properly. Mods that Structure Gel API supports will often use a common set of code in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, ModdingLegacy, silver_david, KingPhygieBoo and Lachney have combined the code. into Structure Gel API. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to function, the system will report game errors, cause crashes and cannot be loaded to the main menu.
Some mods use the Structure Gel API to run: Dungeons Plus, Moolands, The Conjurer, The Farlanders.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!