Stray Spawn Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Stray Spawn.
Stray Spawn is a small mod with a very simple feature. Stray Spawn will make Stray likely to appear anywhere on Minecraft.
If you don’t know, Stray is another variant of Skeleton. Similar to Skeleton, they are skeletons that use bows to attack players. The difference between Stray and Skeleton is that Stray’s bow and arrow is capable of slowing players.
Normally, Stray appears only in cold biomes such as Snowy Tundra, Snowy Mountains, Ice Spikes, Frozen River, etc. Exactly 80% of skeletons appearing below the sky in cold Biomes will transform into Stray. However, when you install Stray Spawn, Stray is likely to appear in every biome. This will make Minecraft a bit harder as you will have to confront more Stray.
By default, 25% of Skeleton appearances will turn into Stray. However, you can change this in the mod’s config file:
- chanceSkeletonIsStray (default = 0.25, minimum = 0, maximum = 1.0): The chance that a Skeleton appears will be Stray.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Stray Spawn Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Stray-Spawn-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!