Stone Chest Mod 1.12.2. Do you wish that Minecraft has more new chests? Currently, you can use Chest, Ender Chest or Shulker Box to decorate and store. There’s also Trapped Chest. But Ender Chest and Chest / Trapped Chest have only one type and Shulker Box is not easy to obtain.
Introduce to you Stone Chest. Stone Chest adds to the new Minecraft 5 type Chest (chest)! These are the types of chests made from different stones of Minecraft.
- Cobblestone Chest
- Stone Chest
- Diorite Chest
- Granite Chest
- Andesite Chest
All these chests have the same type of fabrication, but unlike you think, it doesn’t make it like a normal chest. To build them, you will first need to build their part. For example, if you want to build Stone Chest you will need to build Stone Part first. Stone Part is made from 2 Stone. After you have all 4 Stone Part, you are ready to make Stone Chest. This applies to all types of Mod’s Chest, so if you want to cast a Granite Chest or Andesite Chest, you only need to do the same but with the corresponding stone!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Stone Chest 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Stone-Chest-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!