Steve’s Factory Manager Reborn Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft is a set of a mod in machine, technology development and automatic system structure theme. Steve’s Factory Manager Reborn mod is a mod developed and programmed for new versions of Minecraft like 1.10.2 to replace one old mod with similar features as Steve’s Factory Manager scheduled by mod Developer Vswe which stopped to develop from 2015.
Steve’s Factory Manager is one of the mods relating to automation which is highly evaluated in the same kind of mods. Because of its multiple functions, great connection, if the players know to deal with all the features of the mod, the automatic system can work maximum the feature. The installation system is like one computer programming system (but honestly the users don’t need to know anything about computer programming). It helps to install the system in a freeway.
It’s very sorry; Steve’s Factory Manager is updated and designed by Vswe to stop developing from 2015 when the author of this mod does not work anymore. Luckily, one Mod Developer has the skill to receive this mod and continue to improve in Steve’s Factory Manager Reborn. It is similar to the old mod with controlling, moving the items between the machines as well as the storage blocks. Now, Steve’s Factory Manager Reborn has been in Beta version and only used for Minecraft version 1.10.2.
How to Install Steve’s Factory Manager Reborn Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Steves-Factory-Manager.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!