Steve’s Carts Reborn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a remade version of a mod with the same name (but no longer compatible with the new versions of Minecraft) created by mod developer modmuss50. Modmuss50’s remade mods are highly regarded, as their contents stay true to the original while errors are eliminated with continuous updates. He also had remade a well-known mod named Tech Reborn (the old Gregg Tech 2), which received a lot of compliments.
In the world of Minecraft, there’s a special vehicle called MineCart. This vehicle can be used to move players between the mine and the cave system depending on many elements such as the quality of the rail or even the shape of terrains… If built well, players will be owning a convenient system of transportation which can be used in many jobs.
Based on Steve’s Cart 2, the mod introduces into your Minecraft world new blocks that allow players to upgrade the regular Mine Cart. Players can apply their knowledge of the mod in their survival to create individual machines such as rice harvesting machines, mining machines, construction machines, … Steves’s Carts Reborn is the remade version with no differences of Steve’s Cart 2 to use with the new versions of Minecraft. Steve’s Cart Reborn requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12.2.
An example cart that has been made using the Cart Assembler
How to Install Steve’s Carts Reborn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Steves-Carts-Reborn.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!