StepUp Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a supporting mod for the players who feel bored with the movement system in Minecraft programmed by Mojang company. As mentioned in some other mods, Mojang has created an open resource code system that Mod Developers can finish many elements that they think Minecraft is a lack of by programming these small mods. Although being a small one, StepUp is very useful as surprising.
Programmed from the first versions of Minecraft, it allows the players to move up many landscapes with its height to one block per step. StepUp is considered as one of the small but evolutional mods in Minecraft community all over the world. At this time, one enemy of Minecraft is Terraria programmed available with that feature, whereas, in Minecraft, the terrace landscapes is a terrible experience with many players because they have to press space continuously to pass through.
StepUp solves a lot of work that is not necessary when moving through those landscapes. StepUp also optimizes the levels according to many players. Even the system of Auto Jump is programmed by Developer Team of Mojang company cannot reach to it. To the current version, StepUp is programmed to allow the players to select between Auto Jump of Minecraft and two primary modes of StepUp. StepUp Mod for Minecraft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.
How to Install StepUp Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Walk up one block height in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, StepUp.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!