Statues: Rechiseled Mod 1.12.2 is a great mod for Minecraft.
The mod’s feature is to allow players to create statues of players into Minecraft.
To start, you’ll need to build two things. The first is Hammer, two Sticks and two Iron Ingots. The second is Palette (color palette). Once you have these two items, you’re ready to create your own!
First, you need to stack 2 identical blocks on each other. Then you need your Hammer and then right-click on the two blocks, it will open the interface so you start creating a statue. In this interface, you can customize the pose of the statue or randomize it. You can also type the player name into the “Player name” so that the statue has that person’s skin. After that, press “Sculpt” to complete it.
When you’ve sculpted a statue, you’ll find it looks very bad. Its texture/color will be the texture of the block you choose. At this point, you will need to hold your palette, using it on the statue will look normal!
You can also give your statue to wear clothes and weapons. You can also name it using Name Tag.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Statues: Rechiseled 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Statues-Rechiseled-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!