Statues Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod programmed and designed by mod developer svennieke. Statues mod provides an upgraded version of the statues of the Open Blocks mod. Svennie thinks that the statues of the Open Blocks mod are quite impressive, but they are not useful for anything other than decoration. Statues mod incorporates similar figures into the game but with different, upgradable functionalities that give players the advantage of available daily resources.
Open Blocks is a relatively popular mod among the Minecraft community, It is often used in many major mod packs, as Open Blocks has a lot of different blocks for different purposes. Those blocks are extremely convenient and help players save a lot of time when using them. However, there is one type of block in that mod that is only used for decoration, which are the statues of creatures in Minecraft Vanilla.
The statues introduced by this mod also have the appearance of various animals in Minecraft, but not just for decoration. If the player collects enough materials, the statues can also have special functions. Players can even find interesting easter eggs when using this mod, like the Chicken King Statue that can give golden egg, or a statue that can call forth a flood… Statues mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Statues Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Statues.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!