Star Worm Lighting Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Star Worm Lighting Mod.
Star Worm Lighting is a mod created for the purpose of giving players an alternative choice of lighting sources or lighting.
Star Worm Lighting Mod added to Minecraft “Star Worm”. Star Worm is a creature that appears underground. They will infest into the Stone blocks underground and when breaking these blocks they will fall out.
Star Worm when paired with Mortar and Pestle (a new mod item made from Stick and Bowl) will give you Goop. Goop can combine with many different blocks and it will make the blocks have the ability to glow. This means that you can completely eliminate Torch in your building if you feel it is caught in the eye.
Star Worm Lighting Mod is a suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or in the desired modpack.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Star Worm Lighting Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Star-Worm-Lighting-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!