Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Standard Materials.
Standard Materials is a small mod for Minecraft. It adds Minecraft and clothes made from Emerald and Obsidian.
The main purpose of the mod is to increase diversity for Minecraft, giving players more options in choosing clothes and tools. Moreover, it also added new uses for Emerald and Obsidian.
- Obsidian equipment has a “Harvest Level” equivalent to Diamond (that is, it is possible to dig Obsidian). Obsidian equipment’s speed will be inferior to that of Diamond but will have higher durability.
- Obsidian is only slightly behind Diamond.
- Tools from Emerald have only Harvest Level equivalent to Iron. However, tools from Emerald have a high speed. In return, the durability of Emerald is not very high.
- Regarding clothes, Emerald is mainly used for decoration as Emerald’s clothes are not very good (on par with Iron).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Standard Materials Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Standard-Materials-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!