StadiumCraft Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called StadiumCraft.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to express their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to be able to add to what they feel is missing and StadiumCraft is one of those mods.
StadiumCraft adds new blocks to Minecraft to help you build your own football stadium. StadiumCraft’s creator wanted to get his favorite football pitch into the game and created this mod.
StadiumCraft will have everything you need to create a professional football field like grass, lighting, banners, etc.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install StadiumCraft Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, StadiumCraft-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!