Spooky Autumn Forests Mod 1.16.3 adds a new type of tree to Minecraft and you can craft some new blocks from the wood of this tree.
Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Spooky Autumn Forests. Exploration is an essential part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each land you visit has a marked difference. From the colors, the scenery to the creatures, everything is different. It creates a special variety that is unique to Minecraft. The element of discovery is a very important part of Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it even more new. Spooky Autumn Forests is a small mod (created for Spooky Jam) that focuses on this element of the mod. Spooky Autumn Forests will add a new Minecraft and biome as follows:
- Autumn Forest: The main biome of the mod.
- Spooky Forest
- Nightmare Forest: The forest is always surrounded by darkness.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!