Spike Traps Fabric Mod 1.15.2 is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft a new item called Spike Traps.
Spike Traps is capable of inflicting massive damage on the creatures that step on it. It can be used as a trap. It also simplifies the construction of a mob farm because you can use Spike Traps to kill creatures quickly and effectively.
Currently, Spike Traps Fabric has 5 different types of Spike:
- Wooden Spike: Made from 3 Wooden Swords and any type of wood. Wooden Spike cannot kill a target (it can only bring the target back to 1 health).
- Cobblestone Spike: Made from 3 Stone Sword and 1 Cobblestone.
- Iron Spike: Made from 3 Iron Sword and 1 Iron Block.
- Gold Spike: Made from 3 Gold Sword and 1 Gold Block. Creatures killed by Gold Spike will drop experience points.
- Diamond Spike: Made from 3 Diamond Sword and 1 Diamond Block. The creature killed by
- Diamond Spike will drop both experience points and “player-only loot” (ie it will count as a player who just killed that creature). Diamond Spike can also be enhanced by Looting and Sharpness (can only be enhanced through Anvil).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Spike Traps Fabric Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2