Spiders Produce Webs Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Spiders Produce Webs.
Spiders Produce Webs is a small mod and it only adds to Minecraft a feature. The feature of the mod is that it will make Spiders and Cave Spiders occasionally create Cob Web when players are nearby.
As you can see in the image, when I stand near the Spiders / Cave Spiders, they will create a lot of Cobweb. This will make fighting with these spiders very dangerous when you can easily get caught in Cobweb.
By default, these spiders will start creating Cobweb when the player is within a distance of 32 cells and they will create a Cobweb every 12000 ticks (ie 600 seconds). However, you can change this in the mod’s config file as follows:
- maxDistanceToSpiderBlocks (default = 32, min 1, max 256): The maximum distance in blocks the player can be away from a spider in order for the it to produce a web periodically.
- spiderWebProduceDelayTicks (default = 12000, min 1, max 72000): The delay in between spiders producing a web in ticks (1 second = 20 ticks).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Spiders Produce Webs Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Spiders-Produce-Webs-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!