Spicy Coal Mod 1.12.2 is a small and simple mod, it adds to Minecraft a new Coal type called Spicy Coal. Spicy Coal is much like the normal Coal. You can find the Coal Ore Spicy everywhere but you need a Iron Pickaxe to exploit it. In addition, you can get Spicy Coal by combining Flint and Steel and Coal or Lava and Coal!
Below will be the use of this new Coal type:
- Use to create Spicy Apples. Spicy Apples is a special apple. Made from 4 Spicy Coal and one Apple, Spicy Apple will give you 8 points of food (4 points for hunger) and give you 30 seconds of Fire Resistance.
- Used to fabricate Spicy Helmet. Spicy Helmet made from 5 Spicy Coal. When worn, Spicy Helmet does not give you armor but will give you the Fire Resistance.
- Spicy Coal Block. Spicy Coal Block made from 9 Spicy Coal, Spicy Coal Block can be used as a building block or as burning fuel.
- Spicy Coal can also be combined with Stick to make Blaze Rod. The Mod also adds a new formula to make Torch that combines Blaze Rod with Spicy Coal, you’ll get 10 Torch instead of 4.
- Of course, Spicy Coal can also be used as fuel and it is much better than Coal. Spicy Coal can burn 24 items instead of 8 like Coal.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Spicy Coal 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Spicy-Coal-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!