Speedy Hoppers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hopper is a pretty interesting item in Minecraft. It appears in Minecraft in versions 1.5’s. To build a Hopper, you will need a chest and 5 Iron Ingot. What made Hopper unique was its ability. Hopper allows you to transport items as a pipeline system. You can take the item or put it in the chest with Hopper, you can store it in Hopper, and so on. With creative minds, a lot of machines and works were created using Hopper.
However, many people think that Hopper is very slow and it is true. If you use Hopper to transport furniture, it will take a long time before everything is done. If you are looking for a simple solution to improve your Hopper speed, Speedy Hoppers is the mod for you!
Speedy Hoppers adds new 3 types of Hoppers to Minecraft. These Hoppers are upgraded from Hopper and they can be 4 times faster than regular Hopper.
Normally, Hopper will lose 8 ticks to transfer an item (1 second is 20 ticks in Minecraft). Speedy Hopper I will lose 6 ticks, Speedy Hopper II will lose 4 ticks and Speedy Hopper III will only take 2 ticks.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Speedy Hoppers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, XXX-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!