Spatial Harvester Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will add to Minecraft machines capable of harvest to automatically harvest precious resources!
The Mod has many different machines that are used to harvest different types of raw materials: • Ore Harvester: Harvest minerals. • Bio Harvester: Harvest seeds, crops, dyes, and more. • Stone Harvester: Harvest blocks of Stone, Cobblestone, and so on. • Soil Harvester: Harvest clay, sand, gravel and dirt blocks. • Mob Harvester: Can be used to harvest items dropped from creatures. Needs to be carefully arranged by the player. • Dark Mob Harvester: Upgraded version of Mob Harvester. Items can be harvested from many creatures. Spatial Harvester also lets you upgrade your machines for even more performance. The mod will also have many new items and blocks such as Chunk Loader, Heat Generator, Dimensional Applicator, and so on.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!