Soulbound Mod 1.14.4 is a small mod for Minecraft. Soulbound adds Minecraft a new enhancement with the same name as the mod – Soulbound!
Soulbound is an enhancement that uses quite a lot. Its use is that it will keep Soulbound-enhanced items on the player if they die.
Soulbound is also a special enhancement. It can be applied to all items, not just to clothes or tools.
As you can see in the image, I used Soulbound enhancement on an egg. After I was blasted by Creeper, the egg was still in my inventory after I revived. Soulbound will work in any situation. As you can see, in the next example I fell down to The Void but my Diamond suit still remains because they have been enhanced Soulbound.
Soulbound is a very rare enhancement. So if you are lucky enough to have it on a book, you should use it on the item you want to keep the most!
In the mod’s config file, you can make changes that make Soulbound potentially lost after the player dies: “soulboundRemovalChance”. By default, the number here is 0.0 (ie Soulbound will have 0% loss after death). You can adjust it to a maximum of 1.0 (ie 100%).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Soulbound Mod 1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4