Snowballs Freeze Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Snowballs Freeze Mobs.
Snowball is an item that has been added to Minecraft for a long time. You can get Snowball by using Shovel to destroy Snow and Snow Block. Snowball may also fall when a Snow Golem dies.
Snowball does not have too many features. In manufacturing, it can only be used to craft Snow Block. In addition, Snowball can also be used to throw. However, throwing Snowball is quite useless, it is mainly used for fun.
Snowballs Freeze Mobs is a mod that will make Snowball more useful. Snowballs Freeze Mobs when thrown will cause the target to freeze / slow.
This feature of the mod will enable Snowball to be used effectively in combat. Slowing the enemy will make approaching and running away from them easier.
Snowballs Freeze Mobs also has a change that you can customize in the mod’s configuration file:
- freezeTimeMs (default = 5000, minimum = 0, maximum = 3600000): The time the target hit Snowball will be frozen in milliseconds (millisecond)
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Snowballs Freeze Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Snowballs-Freeze-Mobs-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!