SmithsCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of Tim the Brick & Smiths Modding, used to launch other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section of the installation. Core mod is currently a trend that can maximize resources and can support multiple mods at once.
As a support mod, SmithsCore Mod does not have any effect if installed as a standalone mod into Minecraft; instead, it helps other mods to run. The mods that SmithsCore Mod supports will usually use a standard set of code, so to reduce file size and for better optimization, Tim the Brick & Smiths Modding has included the codes into SmithsCore Mod. Please note if this mod is not installed before installing other mods that need it to run, the game will crash and cannot load into the main menu! Mods that use SmithsCore Mod to run:
How to Install SmithsCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and SmithsCore-Mod.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and SmithsCore into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!