Sleepstone Mod 1.16.5/1.16.3 is a new item that has some special effects.
Sleepstone will have a few features as follows: • Sleepstone can teleport the player back to where they were resurrected. You just need to hold it in your hand and then hold the right mouse button for a while. After teleporting is complete, the player will be subjected to the “Warp Sickness” effect. Warp Sickness will prevent the player from teleporting. • The second Sleepstone feature prevents the game from automatically setting the respawn position when the player goes to sleep. When you hold Sleepstone in your hand and go to sleep in a bed, Sleepstone will ask if you want to put the revival place here, which is a very convenient feature because you can sleep outside when needed but keep it resurrection place at home. To craft Sleepstone, you will need 4 Stones, 2 Redstone Blocks, 2 Gold Ingots and 1 Bed. Sleepstone is an essential item that players can take with them.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!