Welcome to Sleep Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft. There is a very important mechanism in survival games that Mojang had made them to simple: sleeping. Sleeping is a very important process for a normal person in real life. Sleeping makes people become healthier; more relaxed and have enough energy to function in the next day. According to research, when people sleep the wounds on the body also recover faster than normal.
Sleeping is very important in real life, but for a game that aims to recreate the most realistic experience like Minecraft, its sleeping mechanism is only used to … fast forward to the following morning! The Sleep mod for Minecraft is programmed to change the sleeping mechanism, which benefits you more than just fast-forwarding time. Every time you wake up you will get a short regeneration buff!
Regeneration buff gives you quick HP regeneration, so sleep is now a way for you to recover. Not only that, if you know how to change the settings of the mod, you can edit Sleep to completely restore your HP when you wake up, edit the mechanism of hunger point and forcing spawn. Sleep requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12 / 1.9.4 / 1.8.9.
How to Install Sleep Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Sleep.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!