Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Skygrid.
Skygrid is the name of a rather famous map created by “Sethbling” in 2012. If you do not know then Skygrid has a similar idea with Skyblock. However, instead of living on an island floating in the sky, in Skygrid, you will survive in a “separated” world. The world of Skygrid is the grid of random blocks. Unlike Skyblock with limited resources, Skygrid will have unlimited resources for you (you just need to find them!).
The mod I introduced to you today is also called Skygrid and it was created to bring this map to Minecraft as a “World Type”. To create a Skygrid world, you will need to go to the World Type section and then change to Skygrid.
Some things to keep in mind about Skygrid are:
- Nether and The End will also be in Skygrid form.
- To get to The End, you can use the End Portal at x = 0, y = 1, z = 0.
Survive your way!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Skygrid-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!