Sit Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a very small mod but very nice for Minecraft. Everything Sit adds to Minecraft is the ability to allow players to sit! Very simple and this is also one of the features that players want!
Normally, you can only sit in two places. The first is on a boat and the second is on a Minecart. Minecraft Vanilla does not have chairs and does not support the feature to sit outside the above 2 things. But with “Sit”, you can now sit on the Slab surface or sit on Stair.
The way it works is extremely simple, not complicated at all. If in front of you is Slab or Stair, you just have to right-click on them and you’ll be sitting on it. To stand up, you just need to press Left Shift as if you trying to get out of a boat or Minecart. Now with “Sit”, you can make your own chair in Minecraft!
Sit will be a great mod to use with other mods or modpacks. Sit also works when you play Multiplayer but needs to install on both sides (ie both server side and your side must install Sit so it works).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sit 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sit-xxx.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!