Sisser Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Creeper … Creeper is considered to be one of the most feared creatures in Minecraft. They are scary because of their characteristics. They sneak up to the player, making no noise. When approaching the player, they will make a “whiff” and explode! Their explosions are very dangerous, they can kill a player even if they simply have full armor. Not only that, they can destroy their surroundings, turning them into a real nightmare!
Sisser is a mod created for people who are obsessed with Creeper … Sisser will make Creeper much less scary.
Sisser will make Creeper’s explosion no longer scary as before. When Sisser is installed, the Creeper can still explode, but when it explodes, it will not be able to break the blocks around it. This mod feature only affects Creepers so things like TNT are still capable of blasting blocks.
(“Went off with a Sisser”, is a dutch saying when something that goes off but does nothing.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sisser Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sisser-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!