Simply Trash Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Simply Trash.
Simply Trash is a very simple mod. It adds Minecraft 2 types of trash cans that can be used to destroy leftovers.
The first is Classic Trash. Classic Trash is a regular trash that uses Cactus to remove items. To make Classic Trash, you only need 1 Cactus and 8 Cobblestone. To use Classic Trash, you just need to hold the item to destroy in your hand and then right-click or left-click on it (the left mouse button will delete the entire stack of items). Classic Trash has a nice feature that only works when you give it a Redstone signal. This is to prevent you from accidentally clicking on it and losing items.
Next is Lava Trash. Lava Trash is a trash can that looks more modern than Classic Trash. It uses Lava to burn items. To make it, you will need 8 Iron Ingots and 1 Lava Bucket. To use, simply right-click on Lava Trash and then add the items you want to destroy and press Burn. Lava Trash does not need a Redstone signal to work.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Simply Trash Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Simply-Trash-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!