Simply Tea! As the name implies, it’s very simple, Simply Tea! is a mod about tea. The mod is extremely small and simple.
SimplyTea! added to Minecraft:
1. Tea Tree: Tea Trees is the kind of tree that you will need to be able to make yourself a cup of tea. Tea Trees appear everywhere in Minecraft. Tea Trees will drop Tea Leaves, Sticks and Sapling.
2. Tea Pot: To make a Tea Pot, you will need 4 Clays and 1 Cyan Dye.
3. Tea Bags: With only 4 Papers and 1 String, you can create 4 Tea Bags!
4. Tea Cup: You will need 3 Clays and 1 Bonemeal to make a Tea Cup.
Once you have all the necessary equipment, you can start making yourself a cup of tea!
There are two types of tea: Green Tea and Black Tea. First, you will need to put water into Tea Pot and boil it. Next you will have to put Tea inside Tea Bag. To make Green Tea, you will need to put Tea Leaves inside Tea Bag (For Black Tea, you just need to put Tea Leaves into Furnace). The last step is to put your empty cup, boiled Tea Pot and Tea Bag into Crafting Table and you will have a cup of tea for yourself! Have fun drinking tea and playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install SimplyTea! 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, SimplyTea!.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!