Simply Light Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Very simple, Simply Light adds new ways to light up everything in Minecraft!
When playing Minecraft, in addition to popular lighting such as using Torch, Glowstone, Redstone Lamp, Sea Lantern… now with Simply Light, you will have 8 new options to light up your Minecraft world.
8 new items of the mod are Illuminant Fixture, Dynamic Edge Light (bottom), Dynamic Edge Light (top), Illuminant Slab, Illuminant Panel, Simple Light Bulb, Illuminant Block và Illuminant Block (inverted). All items in the mod have the same goal of giving players new options for lighting. However, you can use your imagination and use different items in different places because they are not 100% identical.
The lights can be very suitable for decorating but not really suitable when digging/mining. The reason is that they all use Glowstone and Stone to form. This means that the effort you put into making them will be more than the torch that we usually use when mining!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin.
How to Install Simply Light 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Simply-Light-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!