Simply Backpacks Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Have you ever felt that your 36 boxes are never enough? Want to take away many items but you can’t move your chests easily? Had I been given a Shulker Box but 27 more boxes were still not enough? Don’t worry about having Simply Backpacks!
Simply Backpacks adds Minecraft 4-type Backpack (or backpack) so you can unleash your stuff!
- Common Backpack: Top level bag (tier 1). Available in white and only 18 stackable items. Made from String, Bone Meal, Leather and Chest.
- Uncommon Backpack: This is an upgrade of Common Backpack! It can hold 33 stacks. The Uncommon Backpack is made of Gold Ingot, Block of Gold, Dandelion Yellow, Chest and a Common Backpack.
- Rare Backpack: This is a level 3 bag (tier 3). It streaks blue and holds up to 66 stacks! Made from an Uncommon Backpack, Diamond, Block of Diamond, Lapis Lazuli and Chest.
- Epic Backpack: End-level Bag !! Epic Backpack is purple and it has 99 slots! Made from a Rare Backpack, Magenta Dye, Iron Bars, Chest and a Nether Star!
You can open your bag by holding it up and right mouse. The Mod also has a hotkey for opening fast backpacks (customizable in Controls) and a button to toggle auto-pickup (items that are picked up automatically into the bag). In addition, Simply Backpacks supports Baubles so you can wear your Backpack!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Shadowfact’s Forgelin.
How to Install Simply Backpacks 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Simply-Backpacks-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!