SimpleZoom Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called SimpleZoom.
SimpleZoom is a small mod with extremely simple features. Features that SimpleZoom adds to your Minecraft game allow you to zoom (enlarge) your vision.
To use this feature of mod. You just need to press the C key (by default) on your keyboard. When pressed, you will see your vision be magnified very clearly. It is like adjusting your FOV very low, but only in the click of a button.
You can change the C shortcut to another key as you like in the Control section of the game.
This feature of mod will be very convenient in many different cases. For example, you can see things better from afar while exploring.
In addition, you can customize the value of Zoom (zoom closer or farther) in the mod file of the mod.
Very simple SimpleZoom is used together with other mods or in the modpack you desire!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install SimpleZoom Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, SimpleZoom-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!