Minecraft is an open-world survival game that offers a lot of content including modification, gameplay, resource pack, map, etc. These content complement, support each other and sometimes inspire each other to form a whole new content. Simple Void World mod is created based on the famous Sky Block mode; the spaces in Simple Void World are spaces where players can experiment with anything, for they are Void: The Empty spaces.
In Minecraft‘s mod packs, players sometimes need to build huge “factories” to produce resources and energy. And if not careful, these factories can have huge impacts to the Overworld, or occupy a lot of space where players use to build homes and live. With Simple Void World, players can build large-scale factories in this space to avoid danger, or use the space as weapons testing areas, bosses, etc. to avoid harm to their original space.
With a Portal Block made of 4 Ender Eyes, 4 Obsidians, a Diamond Block player can reach the Void World. On a rock in the middle of the sky, you can do whatever you want, when you want to return to your world just click on the Portal Block on that stone and you will return to the last bed that you had slept on. Simple Void World requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Simple Void World Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Simple-Void-World-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!