Simple Pipes Mod 1.14.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.1 called Simple Pipes.
Simple Pipes added to Minecraft piping systems to transport items and liquids. This is one of the ideas that has appeared in many mods. But Simple Pipes is one of the first mods to include this in Minecraft version 1.14. Let’s see what Simple Pipes look at add Minecraft!
Simple Pipes now adds Minecraft 7 types of pipes:
- Wooden Item Pipe: extraction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change what it extracts from.
- Stone Item Pipe.
- Clay Item Pipe: prioritizes inventories over other pipes when moving items around.
- Iron Item Pipe: sends all items in a single direction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change the direction it sends items in.
- Wooden Fluid Pipe: extraction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change what it extracts from.
- Stone Fluid Pipe.
- Iron Fluid Pipe: sends all fluids in a single direction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change the direction it sends fluids in.
Simple Pipes also added new blocks to Minecraft:
- Fluid Tank: can hold 16 buckets of fluid or 48 potions.
- Fluid Pump: Once per tick tries to pump fluid blocks from in front of it and inserts them into the tank behind it.
- Item and Fluid Inventory triggers (empty, full, has space, contains): These send out a redstone signal whenever their condition is met for the block in front of them.
Wish you all have fun playing the game!
Lib Block Attributes
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.