Simple Ores Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a straightforward and easy mod. Although it has added five new Ores into Minecraft, this mod is absorbing that worth trying.
These new Ores will spawn randomly under the ground (or on the mountain) when creating the World.
Five new Ores that this mod has already added including:
- Copper Ore
- Tin Ore
- Mythril Ore
- Adamantium Ore
- Onyx Ore
Absolutely that these ores have different features and creating the armor with these tools are one of those:
- Copper Tools
- Tin Tools
- Mythril Tools
- Adamantium Tools
- Onyx Tools
- Copper Armor
- Tin Armor
- Mythril Armor
- Adamantium Armor
- Onyx Armor
One special point of this mod is you can add Fusion mod to combine several lava ingredients to create new ones (alloys). From that, you can invent other stronger tools and armors.
You can combine this mod with another mod to create some machines or tools or new items because there are a few features to review in this mod. This mod requires SimpleCore API to run.
How to Install Simple Ores Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put both SimpleCore API and Simple-Ores.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!