Simple Mob Radar Mod 1.12.2. Have you ever been “ambushed” in Minecraft? Running in the forest, a Creeper from behind the tree appeared. It exploded and you … returned to bed. Pretty annoying! Or need to find the rare Wither Skeleton in Nether Fortress? Don’t worry because, with Simple Mob Radar, these things will become simple.
Simple Mob Radar adds to Minecraft 2 types of Radar with the ability to detect/find creatures you want to find. 2 Radar types that are Simple Mob Radar and Simple Passive Radar.
Simple Mob Radar is made from a Compass and a Zombie Flesh. Simple Mob Radar will be used to detect creatures that may be dangerous for players such as Creeper, Zombie, Skeleton, Enderman, and so on. Using it is simple, you just need to hold it in your hand and choose the type of mob you want to detect. When holding in your hand, you will see some lines appear in the left corner of the screen. It will display basic information. To change the mob you want to detect, simply hold the Radar and press Shift + Roll mouse (middle mouse button-Scroll). When you reach the mob you want to detect, you just need to right-click it to detect for you. Simple Passive Radar is similar to Simple Mob Radar but it is used to detect harmless creatures.
By default, Simple Mob Radar will detect organisms in 64 blocks around you and Simple Passive Radar will detect 150 blocks around you. But this can be changed in the config of the mod and some more!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Simple Mob Radar 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Simple-Mob-Radar-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!